Premier Roofing Supplies - Quad Gutter
Product Description and Features
The Quad (or 'D') gutters offers you great choices when it comes to draining your rainwater. This traditional design looks just as good on new homes or providing a 'perfect match' to existing gutters. It's certainly our most popular replacement gutter.
- Designed to be compatible with NOVALINE® Fascia system for quick, easy installation
- Designed to complement classic Australian building styles
- Manufactured from light, strong, hi-tensile ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel for up to four times the life of a galvanised gutter in similar conditions
- Available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours to match or contrast your roof
- Compatible with both steel and tile roofs
- In some states QUAD® gutters are available with optional slotting to allow overflowing during heavy rainfall
- Available with complete range of accessories
"Solasafe" is available in a range of colours over the various profiles. In warmer climates the tinted sheets provide a reduction in transmitted heat as well as reduced glare. Often tinted sheets are used to blend in with existing colour schemes or other roofing.
- Choices vary from state to state, with a range of widths that's appropriate for the water carrying capacity in your area
- Some profile dimensions may vary slightly from state to state
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, 'ponding' may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
Roof Drainage Capacity and Designing Roof Drainage
Correct design of a roof drainage system is critical to the waterproofing of a building. This is a task that should only be carried out by a suitably qualified trade professional in accordance with the BCA and Australian Standards.
In the design and detailing of a roof drainage system, consideration must be given to a range of factors such as:
- rainfall intensity
- roof catchment area
- gutter size/capacity
- gutter fall
- gutter outlets (sumps, rain heads, nozzles)
- downpipe size, quantity and placement
- overflow consideration
- material selection and
|Gutter Style||Availability||Dimensions||Lengths (mm)||Comments|
|Quad 115 Hi-front||Qld, SA, NSW, Vic, Tas.||62||90||115||Custom Cut to 8000||Available slotted in SA
Fluted & slotted in Qld
Known as QUAD in Vic
Called 'D gutter' in SA
|Quad 115 Lo-front||NSW||65||70||115||Custom Cut to 8000|
|Quad 125 (Round Bead)||WA||70||80||125||2400||GALVABOND® steel only|
|Quad 125 (Square Bead)||WA||65||95||125||Custom Cut to 8000|
|Quad 150 Lo front||Qld||75||74||150||Custom Cut to 8000|
|Quad 175||Qld||103||96||175||Custom Cut to 8000|
All dimensions are nominal, and may vary slightly from state to state.
LYSAGHT SHEERLINE® gutters and accessories are available in ZINCALUME® steel, COLORBOND® steel, and COLORBOND® steel high gloss colours. View the COLORBOND® steel colours.
For further information please contact Premier Roofing Supplies on 1300 653 299, or via email on our contact page.